We are excited to be returning to an in-person conference on September 27-29 in Boise! With the rise of COVID-19 cases due to the Delta Variant, we have understandably received some inquiries about the health and safety protocols that will be in place at IAC Annual.
As of right now, there are no local or state restrictions on gathering sizes, so we plan to proceed with holding an in-person event. We will make any adjustments necessary to adhere to all local, state, and federal safety guidelines in place at the time of the event.
The health and safety of our attendees is our top priority, and we want to do our part to help prevent the spread of this disease. We are implementing several safety measures to aid in reducing the spread of the virus.
– In accordance with current CDC recommendations, all attendees, regardless of vaccination status, are strongly encouraged to wear masks in areas of high transmission.
Currently, Ada County is an area of high transmission.
– Disposable masks will be available at registration for attendees to utilize.
– Individual hand sanitizers will be available at the registration desk upon request.
– Boise Centre is adhering to the CDC and GBAC guidance for cleaning and disinfection.
– Boise Centre’s cleaning protocols and frequency have increased with an emphasis on highly visited areas such as restrooms, event spaces, elevators, and escalators.
– In addition to frequent cleaning and disinfection, every 30 days the Boise Centre applies PreventX 24/7 – a durable protection barrier – to all high-touch surfaces and areas to reduce the harmful effects of viruses and bacteria.
Effective Friday, September 17, the following requirements are being implemented for events permitted by the City of Boise and/or being held at city-owned facilities:
– Masks are required both indoors and outdoors if six feet of physical distance cannot be maintained.
– Event organizers must provide masks for attendees and masks must be worn when not eating or drinking.
– COVID-19 protocol ambassadors are required on site.
– Default to kindness: We ask that all our guests respect everyone’s decision at the event to be safe in their own way.
– Take care of yourself: If you have any COVID-19 symptoms, or have tested positive for COVID-19 within ten days before the conference starts, please do not attend the conference. IAC will offer full refunds for those that cannot attend due to a COVID-19 exposure or diagnosis.