Where can I find upcoming events?
– All IAC, affiliate associations, and general upcoming events are located on our Events & Traning tab and click the calendar on the left-hand side or you can access it by clicking HERE.
How do I register for an event?
– Once you find the event you want to attend on the calendar click on that event and scroll to ATTENDEE REGISTRATION. Click on that and a new window will open and just follow the prompts of each question to register for the event.
How do I pay for an event I registered for?
– Once you’ve filled out the registration form and before you can submit it you will be asked if you would like to pay for your registration fee now with a credit card (a fee will apply) or if you would like to be invoiced and you will mail a check for your registration.
Where do I mail my payment to?
– Please mail your payment to IAC, 3100 S. Vista Ave., Ste. 200, Boise, ID. 83705
How do I cancel my registration?
– All cancellations must be sent to IAC’s Event Coordinator, Shari Fernandez, in writing via email or mail: 3100 S. Vista Ave., Ste. 200, Boise, ID. 83705. Please email cancellations, if possible, to ensure timely delivery. Expect confirmation from Shari within two business days. Please read the full refund and cancellation policy HERE before submitting any cancellations.
Where can I find the documents and presentations that were presented at an IAC conference?
– All of the IAC conference documents are located under the RESOURCES tab, then click on LEARN MORE on the IAC conference documents tile.
Where can I find the documents and presentations that were presented at an affiliate conference?
– The same location as the IAC conference documents, RESOURCES tab, then click on LEARN MORE on the Affiliate associations tile.
Are IAC webinars recorded and posted?
– Yes, you can find them on the RESOURCES tab, then on the IAC conference documents, tile click LEARN MORE, then click VIEW DOCUMENTS on the webinar tile.
Where can I find information on being a corporate partner?
– You can check out all the information about our corporate partner program and the great benefits on the CORPORATE PARTNERS tab.
How can I become a corporate partner?
– Easy, go to the CORPORATE PARTNERS tab and fill out the IAC CORPORATE PARTNER APPLICATION.
Where can I find information about each county?
– On the RESEARCH & DATA tab, click on the READ MORE on the counties’ tile.
Where can I find a list of current County Elected Officials?
– On the MEMBERSHIP DIRECTORY tab.
Can I download an excel list of the current County Elected Officials?
– Unfortunately, you can’t, but you can CONTACT an IAC staff member and one of them will be happy to help.
I’m a County Elected Official and I need to update my information, who do I need to contact?
– Great question! All updates can be emailed to Mindy Linn, IAC Member Services Associate.
Where can I find current county job postings?
– On the RESOURCES tab, click the LEARN MORE on job openings tile.
How do I post a job opening on the IAC website?
– Email your county job openings to Mindy Linn, IAC Member Services Associate and she will get them posted.